Climate change and global warming are real and slowly affecting the environment and our futures, but we can do something about it that, not only benefits you financially but affects the world as a whole, making it a better place to live for future generations to come.
Sustainable, renewable energy is essential for our future. 2008 saw the implementation of a landmark piece of UK legislation, the 2008 Climate Change Act. This legislation commits the government to cut national greenhouse gas emissions by at least 100% of 1990 levels (net zero) by 2050 and agree five-year ‘carbon budgets’ that take the country progressively towards that 100% target at the lowest possible cost.
Energy is one of the largest sources of UK emissions, and cost-effective low-carbon technologies exist in both energy supply and demand. Like most countries, UK energy policy-making is focused on cutting emissions while ensuring affordability and security of supply.
By training to become a fully qualified renewable energy engineer, you will not only learn the skills required to work with a range of renewable energy technologies, but you will also learn key skills in both plumbing and electrics which can in themselves prove extremely useful in generating extra income as you train.
The full range of skills and qualifications you will achieve from our renewable energy course include:
- BPEC 1999 Water Regulations
- City & Guilds 6035 Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies
- BPEC NVQ Level 2
- City & Guilds 6035 Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 3
- BPEC – Part L Energy Efficiency
- BPEC – Part P Defined Scope Electrical Qualification
- BPEC – Installation, Service and Maintenance of Domestic Unvented Hot Water Systems
- BPEC – Installation and Maintenance of Solar Hot Water Systems
- BPEC – Installation and Maintenance of Heat Pump Systems
- BPEC – Certification in Underfloor Heating
- BPEC – Rainwater Harvesting & Grey Water Recycling
All examinations and assessments are conducted by an accredited external organisation and all BPEC qualifications are delivered through BPEC approved training centres.
All you need to do to start your journey to become a fully qualified renewable energy engineer is to sign up for our trade course via our website. From there you will receive a call from a member of staff who will answer any questions you may have about the trade course in question. Train to become a renewable energy engineer with us.